1. Release a sky lantern.
2. Swim in the Blue Grotto.
Location: Capri, Italy
3. Peek over Victoria Falls and swim in Devil’s Pool.
4. Be in the middle of Pura Lempuyang.
Location: Bali, Indonesia
5. Observe the guards and wait for their time to switch.
6. Eat at Ithaa.
Have a unique eating experience by dining at an underwater restaurant.
7. Stay at the Jules’ Undersea Lodge.
The world’s first underwater hotel.
Location: Key Largo, Florida
8. Run through a flower tunnel.
The Kawachi Fuji Garden is whimsically beautiful.
Location: Kitakyushu, Japan
9. See the Stonehenge.
The controversial prehistoric architecture.
Location: Wiltshire, England
10. Watch the Wildebeests crossing.
Location: Mara River, Kenya
11. Watch the pink dolphins jump.
Location: Orinoco, Amazon
12. See the magical Fairy Pools.
Location: Isle of Skye, Glen Brittle, United Kingdom